This is my flagship course for creating custom social media images.
I am assuming you know NOTHING about photoshop.
It will guide you from zero knowledge and show you how to set up from the ground up so you only use what you need. (there are so many things in photoshop it can be scary if you don't know this
If you are wanting to create superior social media images fast, without taking months to learn photoshop and the techniques that are required to generate great images, then this is for you.
More importantly, you will know which features you need to master amongst the 100’s in the programme that send most beginners into a tailspin of overwhelm.
The course is a mixture of video lessons, text files, pdf downloads and photoshop template files.
There is no time limit on the course, you go thru it at your own pace - meaning that you are under no time pressure to get it completed.
Photoshop costs under a tenner a month - this is the photographers version - it is a full and complete version of photoshop and comes with 20GB of cloud based storage for all your files. Hit me up for the link you need it….. (this is cheaper than the paid version of Canva!!)
This course is a system to teach you how to create great social media images - I use the same 5-10 processes to create images for me and my clients. It is very learnable and repeatable, I use lots of examples to get you familiar with the system so you can create on your own.
Photoshop Your Social Media costs £195 (because there are still lessons to be added - meaning YOU can get it cheaper by acting now)
On Friday 16th November (when the course will be completed and ALL the videos will be live) the price will go up, where it will sit at its final price of £295.
- What Photoshop Should I buy?
- Set up the Welcome Screen
- Set up the main Photoshop Work Screen
- Downloads for Basic Photoshop Tools
- The Importance of Layers and the layer panel
- Step forward, Step Back
- The Move Tool
- The Brush Tool
- The Text, marquee and paint bucket tools
- Gradient Tool
- The Eraser Tool
- The Transform tool
- How to save your photoshop files into PSD and PNG files
- Eye Dropper Tool
- The Clone Tool
- Downloads for Blending Colours
- The Hue/Saturation function
- Colour Balance/brightness contrast/exposure
- Photo Filters
- Downloads For Layer Styles
- Drop Shadow
- Outer Glow
- Inner Glow
- Neon Effect
- Bevel and Emboss
- Inner Shadow
- Downloads For Chopping Up Images
- Cutting Out Using the Quick Selection Tool and Layer Masks
- Moving my head onto a new image and working with the clone tool and colour adjustments
- Making The Hulk
- SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES ARE USED TO SLAY ZOMBIES
- PATTERN INTERRUPTS RULE
- USE BIG BLOCKY TEXT
- THINK OF THE WAY YOU DISPLAY TEXT - IT HAS A HUGE EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME
- DON’T USE TOO MUCH TEXT
- PEOPLE READ LEFT TO RIGHT - TOP TO BOTTOM
- USE CONTRASTING COLOURS
- MARK YOUR TERRITORY
- BE LAZY - HAVE TEMPLATES YOU CAN CHANGE
- DESIGN AND COOL OFF
- IF IT’S SHIT, YOU CAN ALWAYS DELETE IT - BE BRAVE
- DROP IN A HAND GRENADE EVERY NOW AND THEN
- REPURPOSE YOUR OLD POSTS
- What is a thumb stopper? And how can I use it in my Social Media??
- WHY USE HIGH IMPACT SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
- 11 RULES FOR DESIGNING SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
- How and why we repurpose old content
- Design Once for Multiple Social Media Sites
- Social Media Cheat Sheet and 2 Sizes to Rule them All Download
- Facebook Templates
- Instagram Templates
- Linkedin Templates
- Twitter Templates
- Youtube Templates
- Downloads for Falling Down
- Falling Down