I know you are fed up of posting images on your social media and
- wondering if your designs "look right"
- could I have made this better
- what could I have done different?
That "what if" question, that never gets answered slowly erodes your confidence and mindfucks you so you stop designing images for your social media?
I have created my Design Review Service to help answer those questions for you.
This is what you do -
- You submit one design a week, in Canva or Photoshop
This is what I do -
I will make a video of me fixing this image live and unfiltered.
- No editing, just me showing you how I would improve your image.
- We iron out all the design kinks and get that image looking as good as it can, as quick as we can.
- Then I email/share the design to you, so you can post it up on your social media ASAP.
There will be lots of real-life learning on this, I consider this the best type of learning as it will be done on live designs, and you will learn how to take a mediocre image and make it great.
So you should be able to uplevel your design skills quick. as. fook.
Firstly, I can't promise there will be no swearing (I get design rage lol) but I can promise there will be lots of polished, professional designs at the end.
The Design Review Serive comes in at £75 per month.
As a bonus I am gonna make this a bit different and add as much value as I can to this.
I will upload the videos into a vault, where you can view them.
PLUS you get to see ALL of the other videos that I have made of me fixing other people's designs.